Re: [NANOG] IOS rootkits

  • From: Dragos Ruiu
  • Date: Fri May 16 23:29:32 2008

The question this presentation begs for me... is how many of the folks
on this list do integrity checking on their routers?

You can no longer say this isn't necessary :-).

I know FX and a few others are working on toolsets for this...

I'll probably have other comments after I see the presentation.
This development has all sort of implications for binary signing
requirements, etc...

cheers,
--dr

--
World Security Pros. Cutting Edge Training, Tools, and Techniques
London, U.K.   May 21/22 - 2008    http://cansecwest.com