[NANOG] RackMount DC to AC Inverters

  • From: Gregory Boehnlein
  • Date: Fri May 16 21:02:46 2008

Hello all,
	I have some equipment going into a Telco Co which only offers
battery backup on it's DC power plant. Most of the equipment that is already
moving into that facility is AC powered, so I am looking for advice on
rackmount DC inverters. Looking for something that can accommodate inverting
enough power to load a 30 AMP 110 circuit, preferably something that has N+1
redundancy.. I'm not finding a lot of options on Google, so I figured that I
would ask here...