Re: [NANOG] US DoD receives chunked IPv6 /13 (14x /22 but not totallyconsecutive)

  • From: Deepak Jain
  • Date: Fri May 16 18:02:12 2008

:_)

Another concept that might be useful with *that* much address space is
the concept of modeling your ENEMIES' networks inside of unique space
(persistently, forever). I'm sure we aren't far from the days where
boxen will be set up to emulate the interaction between hundreds of
other nodes, latency, jitter and packet loss included. It might be a fun
project to be asked to pursue.

There really isn't a platform in current address space to do that (once
you add persistently and multiple enemies) to the equation.

:)

Deepak