[NANOG] Linkedin

  • From: Felix Bako
  • Date: Wed May 14 01:54:10 2008

Hi Guyz, anyone from linkedin please contact me off list as we have not
been
able to open the website www.linkedin.com for sometime now!!
Thanks
--

Regards,

Felix Bako
*Team Leader, Networks*
Africa Online, Kenya
Tel: +254 (20) 27 92 245
Fax: +254 (20) 27 100 10
Email: [email protected]
AIM: felixbako

* * A member of the Telkom South Africa Group* *

*Africa Online Disclaimer and Confidentiality Note *

This e-mail, its attachments and any rights attaching hereto are, unless
the context clearly indicates otherwise, the property of Africa Online
Holdings (Kenya) Limited and / or its subsidiaries ("the Group"). It is
confidential and intended for the addressee only. Should you not be the
addressee and have received this e-mail by mistake, kindly notify the
sender, delete this e-mail immediately and do not disclose or use the
same in any manner whatsoever. Views and opinions expressed in this
e-mail are those of the sender unless clearly stated as those of the
Group. The Group accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss or
damages, however incurred, resulting from the use of this e-mail or its
attachments. The Group does not warrant the integrity of this e-mail,
nor that it is free of errors, viruses, interception or interference.
For more information about Africa Online, please visit our website at
www.africaonline.co.ke