Re: [NANOG] Alcatel

  • From: Scott Weeks
  • Date: Tue May 13 14:55:31 2008

------ [email protected] wrote: -------
...Not even minor bugs -> no bugs nada ziltch negatory nien etc.

I could not agree with this statement.  I recall a bug or two, but we've not been using them for over a year, so I can't speak to the long term.

That life starts when you buy the 7750. The former Timetra team (and the new ALU people) are an excellent bunch of guys to work with. They listen and act but at the same time won't sacrafice the quality of the platform....

I CAN agree that most of the ALU guys are a great bunch, but like anywhere else, some are only mediocre.

scott