Re: [NANOG] Alcatel

  • From: Scott Weeks
  • Date: Tue May 13 14:23:02 2008

--- [email protected] wrote:
From: "Dan Snyder" <[email protected]>

Anyone use Alcatel switches in their network...like the 6850
omniswitch? What are your thoughts on them?

What about Alcatel's MPLS edge routers like the 7x50 products that
came from Timetra...anyone have any experience with them?  Are they a
good product?

I've been on it for a couple of months, but I have yet to see an email from it.  I have been wanting to get discussion going there, so let's take the conversation there.

scott