Re: [NANOG] AT&T DSL problems?

  • From: Jonathan Houston
  • Date: Wed Apr 30 15:15:21 2008

We have 2 DSL lines through AT&T and both have been experiencing network issues.

>From traceroutes from either DSL it appears to be a problem with ex2-p10-0.pxpaca.sbcglobal.net.

We have been in contact with AT&T Tier 2 and they are aware of the issue. The incident ID for the issue is 1033033.

As of about 2:00 CST our traceroute seem to be bypassing that particular hop.

>>> "Blake Pfankuch" <[email protected]> 04/30/08 1:23 PM >>>
Im hearing the same thing from qwest customers.  Whats weird is
sometimes they can ping the ip of the destination, but services like
HTTP HTTPS are not available.  I can duplicate it from a colom machine
in Chicago, but the site works fine from my house as well as the office.