Re: [NANOG] Purpose of Internap's PNET AS22212

  • From: Randy Epstein
  • Date: Mon Apr 28 12:14:15 2008

Thurber,

PNET (AS22212) is looked upon by InterNAP's PNAPs (its various ASes) as just
another transit provider in the mix.

So yes, InterNAP technically peers (under AS22212), but there is no
guarantee its various PNAPs would choose that path, depending upon a number
of factors.

(Disclaimer: This is what I've gathered from public information, not from
information obtained under non-disclosure.)

Regards,

Randy