Re: [NANOG] [NANOG-announce] NANOG43 in Brooklyn Registration & Hotel -- Cheap rates going going ...

  • From: Joel Jaeggli
  • Date: Sat Apr 26 22:14:33 2008

Martin Hannigan wrote:
> On Sat, Apr 26, 2008 at 3:50 PM, Todd Underwood <[email protected]> wrote:
>> y'all,
>>
>>  just to remind everyone:
>
> ..that we never heard back from you as to why there is no IPV6 content
> in the program in Brooklyn? :-)

Not sure how you get ipv6 on your cable plant without docsis 3.0 cpe and
new cmts line cards...

or

what arin and iana would be talking about apart from v4 exhaustion as well
as v6 adoption...

but I would also expect to that a refractory period  for any particular
thematic emphasis is order to not produce participant burnout.

Looks like theme this time is prefix filtering.