Re: [Nanog] Anyone know how I can contact uky.edu abuse?

  • From: John Kristoff
  • Date: Tue Apr 22 10:55:25 2008

On Tue, 22 Apr 2008 10:44:07 -0400
Jake Matthews <[email protected]> wrote:

> I've tried from 4-5 different mail providers to send something to
> [email protected]
> Can't figure out what's wrong, as I've never seen AuthRequired anywhere
> before.

If it is security related, I highly recommend you forward you concern
directly to [email protected]  In a nutshell, REN-ISAC is a highly
regarded entity that helps coordinate and communicate within the research
and education community pertaining to info security related matters.
See their web page for further details.

In many cases where default email aliases are broken or an institution
seems unresponsive, they have a way to get someone's attention at even
the smallest and most removed sites.

John