[Nanog] Anyone know how I can contact uky.edu abuse?

  • From: Jake Matthews
  • Date: Tue Apr 22 10:44:50 2008

I've tried from 4-5 different mail providers to send something to
[email protected]
Can't figure out what's wrong, as I've never seen AuthRequired anywhere
before.

Every single one of them has gotten the reply of:

*Delivery has failed to these recipients or distribution lists:*

[email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>
Your message wasn't delivered because of security policies. Microsoft
Exchange will not try to redeliver this message for you. Please provide
the following diagnostic text to your system administrator.

Sent by Microsoft Exchange Server 2007

Generating server: ad.uky.edu <http://ad.uky.edu>

[email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>
#550 5.7.1 RESOLVER.RST.AuthRequired; authentication required
##rfc822;[email protected]
<mailto:rfc822%[email protected]>