Re: Cogent Router dropping packets

  • From: David Coulson
  • Date: Thu Apr 17 20:27:50 2008

Cogent frequently have routing and packet loss issues. I can't imagine VoIP over their network is all that appealing to most people. Last time I used Cogent I had a problem approx. every month, and I purchased transit from them.

Good luck :-)

Mike Fedyk wrote:
Thank you, the issue seems to be fixed now at Cogent.

Does anyone know how often issues like this seem to crop up?  I'm wondering
to see how hard I should push here for routing around cogent for networks
our customers connect from.