RE: Problems sending mail from .mumble

  • From: Fred Reimer
  • Date: Tue Apr 15 14:14:20 2008

This wouldn't be a problem if people would use, and applications would
enforce the use of, proper URL's instead of domain names for web
destinations.  The proper URL for a file is file://... IIRC.  For a web page
it is http://...  I understand people are lazy, including me, but the web
browsers can pre-type in http:// whenever you click on the address bar to
make it easier.  For CLI-type applications, well, you're using a CLI so
you're supposedly smart enough to figure it out.

Fred Reimer, CISSP, CCNP, CQS-VPN, CQS-ISS
Senior Network Engineer
Coleman Technologies, Inc.
954-298-1697