Re: clickbank.net and bundleway.com

  • From: Mark Jeftovic
  • Date: Mon Apr 14 12:05:43 2008

Clickbank is one of the larger affiliate networks around, sort of like Commission Junction except they also handle payment processing and have a lower threshold for the kinds of products they'll take (basically, pretty well almost any product can get onto clickbank)

Then all of those products have legions of affiliates trying to move them because Clickbank merchants typically sell "information" type products with large affiliate payouts.

The iframe to clickbank is most likely impression and conversion tracking. I can't speak for bundleway.

-mark

Jon R. Kibler wrote:
Hi,

Anyone have any info on either of these domains?

I have seen several recent web sites that had an iframe
that pointed to clickbank.net and "interesting" / hidden
links to bundleway.com.

Haven't found much of use in a quick search of Google,
except for a few claims of fraud against them. I suspect
that they are some how related to affiliate programs?

TIA for anything you may be able to tell me!

Jon Kibler

-- Mark Jeftovic <[email protected]> Founder / President, easyDNS Technologies Inc. Company Website: http://www.easyDNS.com I ramble pointlessly from my blog: http://www.PrivateWorld.com