RE: Problems sending mail to yahoo?

  • From: michael.dillon
  • Date: Sat Apr 12 17:00:19 2008

> "dear coo/ceo/whomever: i want approval to send the five folk
> who go to nanog, and the five folk who go to maawg, and the
> five folk who go to first to *all* go to the new frobnitz
> joint conference."
>
> think that'll fly?

Why not? We already solved that problem for the five folk who go
to the ARIN meetings.

--Michael Dillon

P.S. Thinking out of the box would suggest that the person funding
these conference trips should force people to rotate the conferences
that they go to. Want to get approval to go to another NANOG? Then
you have to attend the next MAAWG and the next FIRST conference before
you can attend NANOG again.

It is now standard enterprise practice to rotate their best managers
through various different functions of the company. Why don't we do
this with some of the technical management functions as well?