Re: Problems sending mail to yahoo?

  • From: Rob Szarka
  • Date: Fri Apr 11 12:32:43 2008

At 10:22 AM 4/11/2008, Joe Abley wrote:
It turns out that if Y! doesn't want to receive mail from me, suddenly I can't send mail to anybody in my extended family, or to most people I know in the town where I live. These involve domains like ROGERS.COM and BTINTERNET.COM, and not just the obvious Y! domains.

Good point. I think this also includes AT&T/SBC/SNET in some fashion (with which many of my customers have been having different problems this week).

To return to the topic at hand, you may already have outsourced the
coordination of your boycott to Yahoo!, too! They're already not
accepting your mail. There's no need to stop sending it! :-)

Yes, but it's the flow of mail (spam) *from* them I'm worried about...