RE: spam wanted :)

  • From: Martin Hannigan
  • Date: Thu Apr 10 17:07:16 2008

[ clip ]

> I receive serious amounts of spam in Hebrew and Russian, and haven't
> even been to either Israel or Russia recently.
>
> Regards
> Marshall

I started getting spam in Icelandic < 24 hours after my account was set
up. I get Russian, Chinese, and Hebrew spam all the time. The most spam
I receive is from an old domain that I turned off the MX records. Every
now and then I turn them back on to see what's flowing and it never
changes. Within seconds.

[obOp] I think that the language change defeats many of the heuristics
found in common spam appliances.

--
Martin Hannigan                          http://www.verneglobal.com/
Verne Global                             e: [email protected]