Re: Problems sending mail to yahoo?

  • From: Michael Holstein
  • Date: Thu Apr 10 14:56:19 2008

Is it just us or are there general problems with sending email to
yahoo in the past few weeks? Our queues to them are backed up though
they drain slowly.

I have ~3,000 messages (from today) stuck with this 421-ts01 problem. Mostly it's our "campus mail bag" which is a digest that goes out to students (many of whom forward their campus mail off-site).

Interestingly, it's only on the newest of our outbound SMTP boxes that's affected. The others (which have been in use for some years) still work just fine. Our SPF record is a permissive 'ptr ~all', btw.

Cheers,

Michael Holstein
Cleveland State University