anybody else get mail from "Cassel McWaters" (xtracapacity.com) today?

  • From: Paul Vixie
  • Date: Thu Apr 10 14:11:42 2008

i'm trying to keep track of which mailing list is getting scraped by whom, at
least among those who coldcall me.  anybody else get one of these today?

re:

--- Begin Message ---
Paul,

Hi there!

I came across your information while doing some research and wanted to contact you.  We work with every major provider for IP Transit, Transport, and Collocation which allows us access to some of  the lowest wholesale rates in the industry.

Do you have anything up for bid? Let me know and I will put my best foot forward!

I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Warm Regards,

Cassel McWaters
702-997-4141

--- End Message ---