Re: nanog 43 draft agenda posted

  • From: Patrick W.Gilmore
  • Date: Thu Apr 10 11:42:11 2008

On Apr 9, 2008, at 7:49 PM, Todd Underwood wrote:

the program committee is excited about both the content that has
already been selected and how early we have been able to get this
announcement out to the community.  we have received feedback
indicating that announcing most of the agenda early significantly
improves attendees' ability to obtain travel approvals and make travel
plans.

OUTSTANDING JOB! I think (or at least I hope) I speak for the entire community when I say thank you to the program committee for your time and effort getting this done, and done early.

But - and please don't take this the wrong way - but I liked the original agenda posted a week or two ago better....

:)

--
TTFN,
patrick