RE: Speedtest site accuracy [was: Bandwidth issues in the Sprint network]

  • From: Peter Kranz
  • Date: Tue Apr 08 18:24:02 2008
  • Dkim-signature: v=0.5; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=unwiredltd.com; s=unwiredltd.com; t=1207693282; bh=ZE1NI/DFSSLGsweJYOIyAIVcD1UpVgjg F6zg5Fgk6a0=; h=From:To:References:In-Reply-To:Subject:Date: Message-ID:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding: X-Mailer:Thread-Index:Content-Language:X-Virus-Scanned: X-Virus-Status; b=s2Ysv1Wbnrtn7rNGvfR9BvCZ3DsA4LyHZY2ek6Q8eb5VBKF7 keCcleBQGD24EAxucl/XimMJjGyDstmb50VL9Q==

We used Ookla's solution on our network, they charged a one time fee to add
our logo, etc.. it was not expensive:

http://www.unwiredltd.com/speedtest.php

Peter Kranz
Founder/CEO - Unwired Ltd