RE: Speedtest site accuracy [was: Bandwidth issues in the Sprint network]

  • From: Frank Bulk
  • Date: Tue Apr 08 15:25:54 2008

We have an test server inside our network that we have customers test again.
We tell customers that we can only control our network -- beyond our
upstream routers it's best-effort only.

That said, if there is a real performance issue upstream we do our best to
assist or point the customer in the right direction.

Frank