IT Services Startup

  • From: Scott E. MacKenzie
  • Date: Sun Apr 06 04:24:46 2008

Hello Everyone in North America,

This is a request for help from any gurus, amazing network engineers, or
technical manager aficionados.  Our business is in go-to-market launch
and we need to accelerate the capability and capacity of  our technical
team.  The business is targeting Middle East North Africa to deliver a
near complete cover of the IT Service spectrum and is located in Doha,
Qatar.

Our technological foundation is built from two Tier IV Data Centres of
25K sq.ft. each plus some Tier III facilities (Uptime Certified).

Our service portfolio is built from a global top tier ITO/BPO
organization to provide recognized brand and a global reach.

If anyone knows of someone or is inclined to help, please drop me an
email.

Warm Regards,

Scott

[email protected]