RE: Hotmail NOC Contact

  • From: Fox, Thomas
  • Date: Thu Apr 03 11:46:28 2008

I'm suggesting that MSN/Hotmail and the others are using a system or systems
that aren't properly updated, not that they are necessarily querying ORDB
directly.

There are no issues with my outbound mailserver IP that shows up in any
monitoring system or blacklist of which I'm aware.

We had no issues with delivering mail to these sites until ORDB came back
online.

Thanks Suresh!