RE: Hotmail NOC Contact

  • From: Fox, Thomas
  • Date: Thu Apr 03 11:26:14 2008

We are having trouble sending to them.

MSN Said:
We have identified that messages from your IP (209.255.20.17) are being
blocked based on the recommendations of the Symantec Brightmail  as
traffic/e-mail originating from your IP matched characteristics of recent
spam attacks from compromised, or 'zombie' infected, machines.
After reviewing the information you provided, we have taken steps to remove
the block. This change should take effect within the next 24-48 hours.

But, no other black lists have our IP on them, nor are we seeing any unusual
traffic on our mail server.

Tom