RE: Hotmail NOC Contact

  • From: Raymond L. Corbin
  • Date: Wed Apr 02 18:35:18 2008
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: en-US

Title: RE: Hotmail NOC Contact

I’ve seen similar things when hotmail users are sending emails to some of our users but it bounces back to them within their network. Generally it was DNS related. After having about 3 correspondences with them they end up fixing it. From what I remember they were sending to the A record and not the MX record.

/r