Re: cooling door

  • From: John A. Kilpatrick
  • Date: Sun Mar 30 02:43:31 2008

On 3/29/08 9:53 PM, "Frank Coluccio" <[email protected]> wrote:

> There is no LAN equipment on site anymore once you've backhauled your
> desktops directly to a central site over optical channels.

So are you envisioning ANY sort of aggregation at all?  I mean for this to
be at all practical you'd have to have some sort of DWDM aggregation point
or something, wouldn't you?  And if that's the case then haven't you just
swapped one kind of equipment for another?

--
                                John A. Kilpatrick
[email protected]                Email|     http://www.hypergeek.net/