RE: cooling door

  • From: david raistrick
  • Date: Sat Mar 29 19:40:42 2008

On Sat, 29 Mar 2008, Frank Coluccio wrote:

In fact, those same servers, and a host of other storage and network elements, can be returned to the LAN rooms and closets of most commercial buildings from whence they originally came prior to the

How does that work? So now we buy a whole bunch of tiny gensets, and a whole bunch of baby UPSen and smaller cooling units to support little datacenters? Not to mention diverse paths to each point..

Didn't we (the customers) try that already and realize that it's rather unmanagable?

I suppose the maintenance industry would love the surge in extra contracts to keep all the gear running....

..david

--- david raistrick http://www.netmeister.org/news/learn2quote.html [email protected] http://www.expita.com/nomime.html