Re: IPv6 tunnel for ISP sought

  • From: Adam Armstrong
  • Date: Wed Mar 26 19:28:43 2008

Joel Snyder wrote:
We would like to get an IPv6 tunnel to begin limited testing of IPv6 for customers. Is there any IPv6-savvy ISP out there who will give/sell tunnels to other ISPs?
Are there any EU ISPs doing IPv6 BGP peering/freebie transit-ish via tunnels?

I'm trying to do some testing of IPv6 at the moment, just in case anyone asks me to deploy it in anger at some point in the future. Sadly none of my transit providers will do IPv6, so I'm currently doing my testing using a BGP tunnel to those lovely people at HE. Sadly the latency to destinations on this side of the atlantic is high with packets hopping across to their US tunnel server and back!

Thanks,
adam.