Re: rack power question

  • From: Marshall Eubanks
  • Date: Tue Mar 25 12:09:19 2008

On Mar 25, 2008, at 11:15 AM, Brian Raaen wrote:

Russia (or the USSR at that time) used to use liquid graphite to cool their
nuclear reactors, even thought it was flammable.... of course that was what
they were using in Chernobyl.

The RBMK-1000 used graphite for moderation and water for cooling.

Regards
Marshall

-- Brian Raaen Network Engineer [email protected]