RE: rack power question

  • From: Ryan Otis
  • Date: Tue Mar 25 12:03:21 2008

I think the modern equivalent is HFE, manufactured by 3M; HFE-7100 is
commonly used in the ATE industry for liquid cooling of test heads.  It
is designed for very low temperatures (-135degC to 61degC) so it might
not be suitable for general datacenter use.  HFE-7500 looks like a
better fit. (-100degC to 130degC)