Re: default routes question or any way to do the rebundant

  • From: Andrew C Burnette
  • Date: Sun Mar 23 11:21:31 2008

Thanks Randy, (seriously, I get questions such as those all the time)

I was beginning to think NANOG was still stuck in the 2002 or something :-) You surely know the parable "the shoemakers kids are the last to get shoes" as my own 'lab' full of toys/stuff is the last to get upgraded and labeled.

http://www.nanog.org/resources.html would be an ideal place to place a link to the wiki. (and yes, wiki.nanog.org might be a nice DNS addition).

Best regards, and again, thanks for the pointer.

andy

Randy Bush wrote:
Hey nanog committee, there's an idea. How about an operator's wiki?

http://nanog.cluepon.net/

centralization is not a core feature of the internet :)

randy