reminder: NANOG43 submissions due

  • From: Todd Underwood
  • Date: Tue Mar 18 16:18:40 2008

a reminder to everyone:

nanog 43 submissions are due (past due, really).  the program
committee is already reviewing the many submissions we've already
received and will shortly have our first conference call to select the
first presentations for the agenda.  now is your absolute best chance
to get your presentation accepted for nanog 43 in brooklyn in june.

http://nanog.org/mtg-0806/callforpresent.html (for more info).

if you have been planning to submit a presentation, panel, bof or
tutorial, now is the time to get it done.

please go to http://www.nanogpc.org/ and get an abstract and some
slides submitted (the slides to not have to be final but do have to be
substantive enough for us to understand what the talk is about and
convince us of the quality of the presentation).

please email me with any questions.

thanks,

t.

todd underwood                                 +1 603 643 9300 x101
renesys corporation                            general manager babbledog
[email protected]                               http://www.renesys.com/blog