Routing Loop

  • From: Felix Bako
  • Date: Sat Mar 15 04:10:16 2008

Hello, Guyz please try to reach my network 194.9.82.0/24 from your networks. Am seeeing routing loops from several looking glasses. above.net, Alameda.net. but from traceroute.eu. the block comes down ok. Kindly anyone assist. --

Best Regards,

Felix Bako
Network Engineer
Africa Online, Kenya
Tel: +254 (20) 27 92 000
Fax: +254 (20) 27 100 10
Email: [email protected]
Aim:felixbako

* Africa Online Disclaimer and Confidentiality Note *

This e-mail, its attachments and any rights attaching hereto are, unless the context clearly indicates otherwise, the property of Africa Online Holdings (Kenya) Limited and / or its subsidiaries ("the Group"). It is confidential and intended for the addressee only. Should you not be the addressee and have received this e-mail by mistake, kindly notify the sender, delete this e-mail immediately and do not disclose or use the same in any manner whatsoever. Views and opinions expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender unless clearly stated as those of the Group. The Group accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss or damages, however incurred, resulting from the use of this e-mail or its attachments. The Group does not warrant the integrity of this e-mail, nor that it is free of errors, viruses, interception or interference. For more information about Africa Online, please visit our website at http://www.africaonline.com