RE: Customer-facing ACLs

  • From: Sean Donelan
  • Date: Tue Mar 11 22:59:40 2008

I'd like to ask the same question of you that I just did to Chris. How'd you implement that or has it been there since the network was new?

I would suggest a good resource is the MAAWG papers, and even though you are stretched thin, consider attending a MAAWG meeting. MAAWG has a lot of members that have already experienced the same situatations as you, and may be able to help.

http://www.maawg.org/about/publishedDocuments

Obviously, I'm biased, but I like how SBC handled it :-)  Not that it was
a problem free implementation.