Re: Customer-facing ACLs

  • From: Danny McPherson
  • Date: Fri Mar 07 16:15:01 2008

On Mar 7, 2008, at 12:55 PM, Justin Shore wrote:

This question will probably get lost in the Friday afternoon lull but we'll give it a try anyway.

What kind of customer-facing filtering do you do (ingress and egress)? This of course is dependent on the type of customer, so lets assume we're talking about an average residential customer.

We did ask some of these questions in the latest Infrastructure Security Survey, available here:

http://www.arbornetworks.com/report

Or here if you'd prefer not to register:

http://www.tcb.net/wisr_2007_v3.pdf

We're in the process of putting the next round of questions
together, so if there are things you'd like added please let us
know.

-danny