Re: 3rd party network monitoring

  • From: Jason LeBlanc
  • Date: Fri Mar 07 09:55:33 2008

One app I like a lot is Ping Plotter, but it only runs on Windows, so it isn't good for remote monitoring. We do use it for some things, however. I like the detailed traceroute / latency visualization it has. It also has a hard time with a lot (100+) nodes being monitored. SmokePing works well, but lacks detail in the form of traceroute.

Jeroen Massar wrote: