Re: Qwest desires mesh to reduce unused standby capacity

  • From: Paul Wall
  • Date: Thu Feb 28 02:23:11 2008
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=yuHCdMq40cF6bWiXHvqSb1iT//ZYehdf4eI9sqC56lk=; b=R1xZEwmAEbURYzpU3D4pbaW7mznMnScheyKr/8M3q7X563Fi7XY45pHlpGP/EUCUd9qE730e0PWdQ8u1cFGhnaRl/jz0eYcKvobJVrWtBCmLUzaQIZDjnkAo5PTCqGZ4cRU9dxqt3yGFtJ8bFhZeG5QvNPuBW5kShfJaxnVV1yo=