RE: Yahoo! Mail/Sys Admin

  • From: Justin Wilson
  • Date: Wed Feb 27 10:15:28 2008

Hello Everyone,

It's been a while since I posted on this topic, and unfortunately I'm still
having trouble with Yahoo deferrals.  The links that were provided in this
post worked, but after the forms were received by what I *think* is a human
I still got a canned reply.  I've tried replying with specific details about
our problem, but is either answered with another generic reply or not at
all.  We are running Imall, and each domain has it's own IP address.  Queue
Timer and Tries before returning to sender are set to 30 minutes / 5
attempts.  According to yahoo they do want you to attempt to resend if you
get a 421 error.  SPF is also set on a per-domain basis.   I'm not sure what
else to try. Does anyone have a better understanding of how Yahoo
greylisting works?

Thanks in advance!

Justin Wilson