Re: [admin] [summary] RE: YouTube IP Hijacking

  • From: Aaron Glenn
  • Date: Tue Feb 26 15:34:13 2008
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; bh=c65tKipEqC95C+GaQWR5qQlYabk1wAXoU5+jxgo4lNA=; b=BXAh8EOpfaCBokYcgnlpFTIYOCrwTYYktSlapqHfWNbZevbGL7GDPZQaPhTVD/z9BYFYHLCsQcscs4iyoEuhFGHh96pn3sdShK4e3EcQiiipDJ7Z3FeEzsIQmzEd4lZb9P1YQm/1UKaz4WHP2EYQY2+PnN4t7KbFsgbP21e9QU0=

for a list filled with network operators and engineers, the lot of you
are quick to whip out lawyers and courts and international tribunals.
perhaps I missed the message, but has anyone mentioned the direct
economic impact of SFI? as a responsible network operator, would you
peer with a network that didn't filter their customers and was
consistently linked to route leakage issues? when is enough, enough
(in general, not speaking to any specific network)?

also, this: