RE: YouTube IP Hijacking

  • From: Paul Stewart
  • Date: Mon Feb 25 12:11:10 2008

DO NOT sign up at that site until the site admin fixes a major issue - I
thought it looked interesting but now I'm in an embarrassing situation.

I signed up like anyone would do and the moment I validated my email
address, postings started to showup under my account that are weeks old
- these postings are of "sexual nature" ... lovely....

Not impressed to say the least.... emailed the site admin asking
something be done...

Paul Stewart
Senior Network Administrator
Nexicom