Re: Power Fun at 151 Front Street, Toronto

  • From: david raistrick
  • Date: Sat Feb 23 11:56:11 2008

On Sat, 23 Feb 2008, Joe Abley wrote:

Today is Diesel Day at 151 Front Street, where the building owner shuts down all grid power to allow intrusive power maintenance to happen, and the building is fed by generator power only.

At least one suite on the 6th floor has been affected by a generator failure, so far.

Ah ha. We lost at least one circuit (it appears to be a B circuit for part of our storage environment), and a few links on our peering switch.

Thanks for the explaination. ;)

We're on the 8th floor I believe (I was there a week ago, and I'll be there again on Tuesday. fun fun).

..david

---
david raistrick        http://www.netmeister.org/news/learn2quote.html
[email protected]             http://www.expita.com/nomime.html