RE: survey for remote attendees, too pls

  • From: Jason Gurtz
  • Date: Thu Feb 21 11:41:37 2008
  • Domainkey-signature: s=sgs; d=npumail.com; c=nofws; q=dns; h=X-IronPort-AV:Received:Content-class:MIME-Version: Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Subject:Date: X-MimeOLE:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:X-MS-Has-Attach: X-MS-TNEF-Correlator:Thread-Topic:Thread-Index:References: From:To; b=YsfDZD28cRx8iq0P8MjM+0EkPgWu647/gr7i52F3qzRuNWuk61AW5oqf Q20+tCpJT8uY8Lq0bITI1t/e36nYuzSXfEL0fWJWrUkW4ofZGy3BhXgem kINWYbaK1GPBZf/Hj7w7F1cf2iUGkMLiMMNePQxxgfPmPDa+UvnoxTSSe U=;

> Unfortunately there's no "Attending via Web - Matthew Petach's
> excellent notes" choice for the first question. In a bandwidth
> constrained environment as I am at the moment, these summaries
> to the list have made it possible to follow along. Thanks
> Matthew!

Seconded!  I really appreciated these notes as I did not have the time
available to follow along via the stream.  They were also so timely that
it nearly felt like being there. Extremely useful, many thanks!

~JasonG