Re: A couple or advanced references...

  • From: Roland Perry
  • Date: Wed Feb 20 17:11:32 2008

In article <[email protected]>, Iljitsch van Beijnum <[email protected]> writes
BTW, about identity theft: if someone takes out a bank loan in my name, how is that my problem and not the bank's?

Because of the time it takes you to persuade other banks [1] that the first bank's report that you are bad debtor was mistaken. Of course, there may be "credit repair" products you can buy to help you.

[1] And even the first bank's debt collectors.
--
Roland Perry