Re: ITU: Submarine Cable Cuts Acts of Sabatoge?

  • From: Alexander Harrowell
  • Date: Tue Feb 19 06:10:30 2008
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=j2/CU9E6NLQGHPB45puqhQTvIt6EsYwvN8zdtSrNQMw=; b=bBOry5iV2Sbx/BqC3R/NL1QsUN5UXnnueUY0LglayEg43ILLElDw0ztO8B7/poPMl3zKlbrR+ItsDTW75OSVn272/LscEoC7LJ1Ph9PrmwlGCRZAncph5yahnAfl16utDFTh05NmE3owU5EcAnbVkdN94xNlenXdI+BNkak8S9Y=