Re: Area Social Activity

  • From: Gregory Hicks
  • Date: Thu Feb 14 16:04:37 2008

> Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 11:20:53 -0800
> From: Jay Hennigan <[email protected]>
> To: [email protected]
> Subject: Re: Area Social Activity
>

> Rod Beck wrote:
> > I am suggesting a Certified Drinkers Event in the hotel bar Sunday evening.
>
> Any Hash House Harriers in our midst?

I partook whilst deployed to HongKong and Spain (some 12 years
ago...).  Haven't had occasion since then though.

> --
> Jay Hennigan - CCIE #7880 - Network Engineering - [email protected]
> Impulse Internet Service  -  http://www.impulse.net/
> Your local telephone and internet company - 805 884-6323 - WB6RDV

Gregory Hicks                        | Principal Systems Engineer
Cadence Design Systems               | Direct:   408.576.3609
2655 Seely Ave M/S 9A1
San Jose, CA 95134

I am perfectly capable of learning from my mistakes.  I will surely
learn a great deal today.

"A democracy is a sheep and two wolves deciding on what to have for
lunch.  Freedom is a well armed sheep contesting the results of the
decision."