Re: FW: Jeanette Symons Memorial Service

  • From: Martin Hannigan
  • Date: Tue Feb 05 21:15:02 2008
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; bh=kIVSS1jTqpHyNxr7jLCooEq8l+Lni64PnJmUYTuZvF0=; b=lzgM6gP+/oxTnL9EWzk0DX5kgVrMv45HndJyaMfzHuTjQKeYUSt2Sp326KJW5NHKMIYu0G+IWmlYk48Ofld+nJujlyWvAsASnWOYZOFPgT5yBnKlWCf2v9ASEhVnnRGCdaME31eiScRiIC4x0dbhONIwml5XaKUEAeb2N67laNs=

Obviously, this was meant to be a private communication. My apologies
for cc'ing the nanog list, it was intended to follow the admins
procedure and go to nanog admins and respect the feelings of the
poster.

Best Regards,

Martin