Re: FW: Jeanette Symons Memorial Service

  • From: Martin Hannigan
  • Date: Tue Feb 05 21:13:27 2008
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; bh=wnCl2j/IHQe9BNn2Q/TSq8p2rDGVob9VhAzKh7VCTuA=; b=Bz5Qs3JLiBP55dDsKCzYAiLyMe33wWvlxMEIdw9NcNDY3tCc3QpyhaA28yTOIVKzygbUHvq1ppliEFmeY6LrZaCTuon6TltmjRRG3YKbDVZgVsIzVhqlM77ST70SajMJ9t2jwlX0SHqtQ2tlZgrCO46sSRX/XsEVBW0+rimCMYs=

John,

I am sorry for your loss. I hope that you are doing well with this.

I would like to ask that we take this off the NANOG list. I think that
it would be much more suitable for a blog or a website where people
can interact if they choose.

I would appreciate your cooperation.

Best Regards,

Martin Hannigan