Re: Fourth cable damaged in Middle Eest (Qatar to UAE)

  • From: Martin Hannigan
  • Date: Mon Feb 04 00:59:48 2008
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; bh=HmqcOXmhPxqNFImjkhykz1eTLBahkcsCPCU8RXcTkyw=; b=rKRXgJqdedvSJNxplf2uXRZ37DZ6b4oMNXSyExZZThnBThgrVhVLMPcKdLhrf5487l2+CjnUMZXoNtvKQRC95wuOUKzs9I6As2SYfaobnTFtPRfiSwnRUMZqSnNCSHkwc9gdFDKg/lOq8/Ex5eUWb7LETxghwjoyrHIBzdPP/ng=

Marshall:

I don't see any cables for Lebanon. I also don't see any cable for
Syria. I see "Falcon" coming down an estuary on an edge border for
Jordan. In proximity, Israel has some redundancy, although I don't
have the granularity to strip out the specific cables. It looks like a
"branch" to me, a splice point in a cable that happens under the
water, which allows for multi-directional paths from a single cable.

I would think that route-views would have any of what you may need to
track down what's going on advertisement wise, and for free.

Best,

Marty