Re: NetworkSolutions - Was: Re: v6 gluelessness

  • From: Roque Gagliano
  • Date: Thu Jan 24 06:54:24 2008

Two years ago Pablo and I did a survey to check the advance of IPv6 implementations on Latin-American ccTLDs, you can find the doc here:

This is not based on the user experience but on a survey that the ccTLD managers answered. We asked not only if their registration software was ready but also if their Whois/Web and DNS servers themselves were IPv6 reachable. (at that time some ccTLDs's registration application did support AAAA glue records but their DNS servers were IPv4 only).

Roque